Sheriff's Report as of Oct. 7th
• Skyler Brook was transferred to the custody of KDOC on 9-29-2015.
• Breanna Swanson was released on 9-28-2015 on $766 OR bond with a court date of 10-15-2015 at 4:00 p.m.
• Michael Vogel was released on $2,467 OR bond on 9-29-2015 with a court date of 1-12-2016 at 11 a.m.
• Jeremy R. George, 24, Sabetha was arrested on 9-29-2015 by Sabetha PD for alleged Theft. George remains in custody with bond set at $500.
• Spencer Swiggum, 39, Seneca was arrested by Seneca PD on 10-2-2015 on a Nemaha County Warrant for Driving While Suspended. Swiggum was released on 10-2-2015 on $1500 surety bond with a court date of 11-10-2015 at 9:30 a.m.
• Kaleb A. Jacobson, 21, Topeka, was arrested on 10-1-2015 by NMSO for alleged Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Jacobson was released on 10-3-2015 on $2,500 surety with a court date of 11-3-2015 at 9:30 a.m. Jacobson’s arrest was made due to a search warrant that was executed on a room he was occupying at the Seneca Motel on the same date.
• Dustin M. Barrett was released 10/2/2015 on $150,000 OR bond with a court date of 10-8-2015 at 10 a.m.
• Nicholas L. Mora, 21, Seneca was booked into the Nemaha County Jail on 10-2-2015 for alleged Probation Violation. Mora remains in custody.
• Robert C. Kelley, 43, Robinson was arrested by NMSO on 10-2-2015 on a Seneca Municipal Warrant for Failure to Appear. Kelley was released on 10-2-2015 on $236 cash bond with a court date of 11-10-2015 at 9:30 p.m.
• Alex Frakes, 33, Pawnee City, NE was arrested on 10-1-2015 on a Jackson County Warrant for the offense of Giving A Worthless Check. He was released on $330 cash bond on 10-1-2015 with a court date of 10-26-2015 at 9:00 a.m.
• On 10-4-2015 at 12:30 a.m. Calder W. Keehn, 18, Wetmore was traveling southbound on W Road ¼ mile north of 124th Road when he left the west side of the roadway, over steered and crossed the roadway to the east and rolled into a field. Keehn was driving a 2002 Dodge pickup. Over $1,000 damage.
• On 10-3-2015 at 8:23 p.m. Linus H. Deters, 80, Seneca was traveling eastbound on 120th Road approximately ½ mile east of D Road when he struck a cow. Deters was driving a 2003 Toyota pickup. The cow was owned by Lawrence Weyer of Baileyville. Over $1,000 damage.
• On 9-30-2015 at 11:56 a.m. Gerald N. Anderson Jr., 57, Gladstone, MO was traveling westbound on US 36 Highway and attempted to pass a vehicle driven by Adam J. Wolf, 35, Topeka who was also traveling westbound and had slowed to make a left hand turn onto B Road. The vehicles collided. Anderson was driving a 2009 Hyundai 4 door and Wolf was driving a 2014 Volvo FedEx truck. Over $1,000 damage.
/ INCIDENT RESPONSES:
• Between 11:30 a.m. and 1:35 p.m. on 9-15-2015 a fire damaged the gas meter at 500 4th Street, Centralia. Possibly arson. Approximately $100 damage.
• Identity Theft – NMSO received a report that between 9-17-2015 and 9-19-2015 an unknown person used the identity of a Nemaha County resident.
• On 10-1-2015 at 3:55 p.m. a 1993 Saturn passenger car which was reported stolen out of Horton, was recovered in Goff. Officers detained a suspect who was transferred to the custody of the Horton Police Department. The vehicle was released to the owner.
• Sometime between 4:30 p.m. on 10-2-2015 and 8:00 a.m. on 10-5-2015 an unknown person removed 225 gallons of gas and damaged a gas barrel at Centralia’s City Maintenance Shop. Over Approximately $1,000 loss.
For more local news pick up the latest edition of The Courier-Tribune,
or click here to subscribe online!